- Age: 11
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Teen
Total Treatment Time
- 26 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 40 + 52 + 15 = 107
- Mandibulary: 23 + 16 + 7 = 46
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Other clear
- Mandibular: Other clear
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- Correct the deflection occlusal plane.
- Improve the smiling line.
- While upper molars distalize, upper anterior teeth perform lingual root torque about 12 degrees before intrusion.
- This teeth movement process can better protect anterior teeth labial bone of class II div 2.