- Age: 14
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Full
Total Treatment Time
- 12 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 11 + 11 = 22
- Mandibulary: 30 + 14 = 44
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Fixed/Bonded
- Mandibular: Fixed/Bonded
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Deepbite improved
- Overjet improved
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arch form improved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved in 12 months.
- The patient and her parents were quite satisfied with the short treatment time and final outcome.
- Class II elastics were necessary for over-jet improvement and leveling of Curve of Spee.
- This type of case can be finished by Invisalign Moderate.