- Age: 27
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Comprehensive
Total Treatment Time
- 12 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 52
- Mandibulary: 48
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Other clear
- Mandibular: Fixed/Bonded
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Midlines coincident
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- Class I molar and canines relationship achieved by distalization mechanics in upper arch and mesialization in lower arch.
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved.
- Corrected the lower Spee curve with lower anterior intrusion and lower posterior extrusion.
- Extrusion of lower bicuspids and intrusion of the upper and lower incisors improved the inclination of the upper and lower incisors.
- The arches were aligned and coordinated.