- Age: 50
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Comprehensive
Total Treatment Time
- 13 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 17 + 14 = 31
- Mandibulary: 17 + 14 = 31
Aligner Wear time
- 10~12 days
- Maxillary: Other clear
- Mandibular: Other clear
- Class I relationship maintained
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Deepbite improved
- Significant improvement of overbite
- Midlines coincident
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- The chief concern was the wearing of her lower front teeth.
- Treatment goal was to normalize the interincisal angle in order to prevent further deep bite recurrence.
- Treatment plan was to intrude #33~#43 for incisal clearance by leveling Curve of Spee and correct #12~#22 inclination.
- DSD protocol was done after the orthodontic treatment and veneers were fabricated for #33~#43.
- New zirconia crowns were also fabricated for #16 & #26.