- Age: 13
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Submission Option: Invisalign Comprehensive
Total Treatment Time
- 15 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 69
- Mandibulary: 69
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Vivera retainer
- Mandibular: Vivera retainer
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Midlines coincident
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- The class 2 relationship on the left was fully corrected.
- The correction was made exclusively by the use of Invisalign aligners and without the support of skeletal anchorage.
- Intermaxillary elastics were used since stage 1.
- The patient was extremely cooperative and no additional aligners were needed.