- Age: 33
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Comprehensive
Total Treatment Time
- 16 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 40
- Mandibulary: 40
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Vivera retainer
- Mandibular: Vivera retainer
- Class I relationship achieved
- Class I relationship maintained
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Overjet improved
- Significant improvement of overbite
- Significant improvement of overjet
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
Anterior Open Bite has been corrected by:
- Sequential intrusion at upper molars.
- Expansion in upper and lower premolars.
- Proclination of lower incisors.
- Good Compliance.