- Age: 9
- Gender: male
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign First
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 35 + 30 = 65
- Mandibulary: 35 + 30 = 65
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Vivera retainer
- Mandibular: Vivera retainer
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Deepbite improved
- Overjet improved
- Significant improvement of overjet
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- This is a Phase I early interceptive orthodontic treatment with mandibular advancement for correction of mandibular retrognathism and large overjet and deep overbite relationship.
- Leveling and alignment of upper and lower anterior incisors are programmed with space closure of anterior dentition.
- Expansion was planned over posterior region to create space for eruption of future permanent canines.
- Invisalign First treatment is a very powerful tool for the correction of skeletal and dental issues simultaneously in kids.
- Follow-up for future stage II orthodontic evaluation after all permanent teeth have erupted is suggested.