- Age: 33
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Full
Total Treatment Time
- 29 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 25 + 24 + 10 = 59
- Mandibulary: 25 + 24 + 10 = 59
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Vivera retainer
- Mandibular: Vivera retainer
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Overjet improved
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- The challenge with this treatment was to correct occlusal cant by intruding posterior Q1 teeth.
- Extruding posterior q2 teeth, closed then the anterior and posterior open bite.
- Also, this movement allowed a counterclockwise mandibular rotation.
- The procedure solved a Cl II skeletal relationship, as can be seen in the final patient profile.