- Age: 7
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign First
Total Treatment Time
- 8 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 32
- Mandibulary: 29
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Hawley
- Mandibular: Hawley
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch expansion achieved
- Arch form improved
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Class I relationship achieved
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Functional overjet and overbite
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- Midlines coincident
- Paid attention to the eruption length of lateral incisors and the root lingual torque of mandibular lateral incisors.
- Adenoidectomy was done 3 years ago and had chin trauma 2 years ago. There was suture, and the development of the chin was gentle.
- The upper lip is short and warped, the lower lip is valgus, the patient is a mouth breather, and the tonsil is hypertrophy.
- The tongue is low and the frenulum is short.
- Orthodontics can only solve the problem of crowding and irregular tooth positions.