Class II div 1, Increased overjet, Mandibular retrognathia, Open bite, Narrow arches, Midline shift, Crowding, Rotations, Impacted canines
Pre Mandibular advancement phase,
Leveling Curve of Spee,
Phase I treatment / Interceptive
Courtesy of Dr W. Chi Chiu, 2021
- Age: 9
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign First
Total Treatment Time
- 14 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 35 + 27 = 62
- Mandibulary: 35 + 24 = 59
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Other
- Mandibular: Other
- Class I relationship achieved
- Overjet improved
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- Mandibular advancement was used to correct the initial Class ll relationship with large overjet.
- Expansion was planned to create favorable eruption space for impacted canine eruption.
- Evaluation of Phase II treatment with aligners will be considered after all permanent teeth have erupted.