- Age: 24
- Gender: male
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Comprehensive
Total Treatment Time
- 23 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 31 + 16 = 47
- Mandibulary: 31 + 16 = 47
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Other clear
- Mandibular: Other clear
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Anterior crossbite corrected
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Overjet improved
- Significant improvement of overbite
- Significant improvement of overjet
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Aligners were used for 14 days each.
- A micro implant was used for the verticalization of tooth 4,3 (starting from aligner #19).
- Using an elastic from a button on the lingual surface of this tooth to the micro implant, 22 hs a day (photo included, stage: aligner 22).
- Additional aligners were changed every 10 days.
- At the end of the treatment, vertical elastics were used to engage the bite.