- Age: 8
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign First
Total Treatment Time
- 13 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 26 + 18 = 44
- Mandibulary: 29 + 22 = 51
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Fixed/Bonded
- Mandibular: Fixed/Bonded
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Deepbite improved
- Overjet improved
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- Resolved the crowding with upper anterior expansion and lower anterior labioversion.
- Resolved the crowding-making space by expanding the deciduous molars.
- Acquired the space by adjusting the distal rotation of deciduous posterior teeth and 1st molar.
- Achieved the overbite with relative intrusion by intruding the upper/lower anterior teeth and extruding the premolar/molar. The Precision Bite Ramps helped in this case.
- Achieved the overjet with a retraction by the expansion of canines, premolars, and anterior protraction.