- Age: 28
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Full
Total Treatment Time
- 16 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 22 + 16 = 38
- Mandibulary: 22 + 16 = 38
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Hawley
- Mandibular: Hawley
- Class II relationship maintained
- Deepbite improved
- Midlines coincident
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- The patient’s anterior teeth are lingual, tooth 12/22 were microdontia and the torsion angle was almost 45°.
- After treatment Phase 1,11/12 had still deep overbite, and the rotation of 12 was not corrected. There were some spaces in the lower dentition.
So we suggested:
- The overtreatment is necessary for the deep overbite I°patient.
- If the rotation of microdontia is too large and the attachments are placed on teeth, the correction angle may not be completed.
- Therefore, we can use the auxiliary traction device to help rotation control.