- Age: 29
- Gender: male
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Full
Total Treatment Time
- 11 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 14 + 8 + 5 = 27
- Mandibulary: 14 + 8 + 5 = 27
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Hawley
- Mandibular: Hawley
- Class I relationship achieved
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Deepbite improved
- Overjet improved
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- Invisalign G5 protocol is capable of intruding anterior as well as leveling curve of Spee.
- After the first stage, we observed the alignment and angle of the lower anterior aren't good enough. We suggested using IPR gradually and repeatedly instead of one time.
- We only adjusted the tip of 32 at the last time refinement and suggested adjusting the tip of 32 manually at the second stage and we needn’t designing attachments at adjacent teeth to avoid adjusting again.