- Age: 27
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Submission Option: Invisalign Comprehensive
Total Treatment Time
- 9 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 37
- Mandibulary: 37
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Other clear
- Mandibular: Other clear
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Overjet improved
- Significant improvement of overjet
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- For the correction of class II, a combination of sequential distalization, class II intermaxillary elastics, and IPR was used.
- For the correction of the anterior open bite, intrusion was used in the posterior zone and the excellent use of the anterior extrusion through the optimized extrusion attachments.
- For increased overjet, a combination of anterior-inferior proclination with anterior superior retraction.
- For crowding: expansion and IPR.
- All goals achieved in a single set of aligners with weekly changes