- Age: 23
- Gender: male
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Comprehensive
Total Treatment Time
- 8 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 20
- Mandibulary: 20
Aligner Wear time
- During the first three months the change was every 14 days, then changed to every 7 days
- Maxillary: Vivera retainer
- Mandibular: Vivera retainer
- Class I relationship maintained
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Deepbite improved
- Overjet improved
- Significant improvement of overbite
- Significant improvement of overjet
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- Bite ramps and class II elastics.
- Finish with strong contacts in posteriors and poor overbite in anterior teeth.
- Lower previous IPRs.
- Two overcorrection aligners to complete virtual chain.