- Age: 33
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Comprehensive
Total Treatment Time
- 17 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 50 + 19 = 69
- Mandibulary: 50 + 11 = 61
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Vivera retainer
- Mandibular: Vivera retainer
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Midlines coincident
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- Alignment and leveling.
- Posterior engagement in Class 1 through distalization of the upper right and left hemi-arches and Class 2 elastics on the right and left sides.
- Flattening the curve of Spee through intrusion of the mandibular incisors and canines.
- Mesial translation of teeth 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, and 3.4, closing the spaces between them and opening space for the dental implant in the region of tooth 3.5.