- Age: 46
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Comprehensive
Total Treatment Time
- 78 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 56 + 22 = 78
- Mandibulary: 56 + 22 = 78
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Vivera retainer
- Mandibular: Vivera retainer
- Class I relationship maintained
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Anterior crossbite corrected
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Deepbite improved
- Overjet improved
- Significant improvement of overbite
- Significant improvement of overjet
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- We needed to correct crowding but the patient did not want to change her profile.
- The other part of the difficulties was the severe attrition on posterior teeth.
- If I move just a bit of her posterior teeth, the occlusion would be ruined.
- The advantage of Invisalign is that we can control the aligners not to move some specific teeth as I did in this case.
- The patient compliance was great so that everything was achieved as planned.