- Age: 8
- Gender: male
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign First
Total Treatment Time
- 12 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 24 + 23 = 47
- Mandibulary: 24 + 26 = 50
- Maxillary: Hawley
- Mandibular: Hawley
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch expansion achieved
- Arch form improved
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional overjet and overbite
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- Midlines coincident
- The patient is a mouth breather due to hypertrophy of tonsil.
- Tonsillectomy is recommended before orthodontic operation.
- It is necessary to correct the bad habits and train the tongue muscles.
- The occlusal pad effect of Invisalign clear aligners can open the bite well, the anterior crossbite can be corrected quickly.
- Correct in time for developmental lateral jaw deformity.
- After treatment, the patient and his family were very satisfied.