- Age: 7
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign First
Total Treatment Time
- 18 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 29 + 18 + 13 = 60
- Mandibulary: 29 + 18 + 13 = 60
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Other
- Mandibular: Other
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Deepbite improved
- Midlines coincident
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Arch form improved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- We used the expansion of the arches with SmartSage activation for Invisalign First treatments associated with the rotation of the molars to optimize the obtained expansion.
- We used proclination of the upper and lower incisors as well.
- The increase in the perimeter of the arches was essential to obtain the correct space for the alignment of the incisors.