Class II div 1, Increased overjet, Mandibular retrognathia, Deep bite, Narrow arches, Maxillary midline deviation, Mandibular midline deviation, Crowding, Rotations
Pre Mandibular advancement phase,
Leveling Curve of Spee,
Courtesy of Dr N. Sanseverino, 2021
- Age: 10
- Gender: male
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign First
Total Treatment Time
- 16 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 47 + 15 = 62
- Mandibulary: 47 + 15 = 62
- Maxillary: Other
- Mandibular: Other
- Class I relationship achieved
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- The arches were aligned and coordinated with expansion.
- Mandibular advancement was done with precision wings.
- Opening space for the upper and lower canines.
- The teeth were fully aligned and leveled.