Class II div 1, Posterior crossbite, Increased overjet, Deep bite, Asymmetric arches, Maxillary midline deviation, Crowding
First premolar extraction,
Elastics: Class II,
Elastics: Class II in Additional Aligners,
Courtesy of Dr P. Nguyen, 2021
- Age: 26
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Comprehensive
Total Treatment Time
- 23 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 69 + 26 = 95
- Mandibulary: 69 + 26 = 95
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Other clear
- Mandibular: Other clear
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Posterior crossbite corrected
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Deepbite improved
- Overjet improved
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- We planned to extract 3 teeth including 1.4, 3.4 and 4.4
- Maximum anchorage of upper right molars.
- Sequential distalization of upper left molars.
- Moderate anchorage of lower teeth.
- Class II elastics were used to provide anchorage for upper arch and closing lower arch.
- Intrusion of upper and lower incisors to decrease deep bite.
- The patient was very satisfied with the result.