- Age: 18
- Gender: male
- Invisalign Submission Option: Invisalign Lite
Total Treatment Time
- 6 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 14
- Mandibulary: 14
Aligner Wear time
- 10 days
- Maxillary: Vivera retainer
- Mandibular: Vivera retainer
- Class I relationship maintained
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Deepbite improved
- Overjet improved
- Midlines coincident
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- The improvement of the alignment of the teeth was achieved basically due to the expansion, proclination, and derotation of the rotated teeth.
- The patient was very good in using the aligners and very satisfied with the fast result with only 1 set of 14 pairs of aligners.
- No IPR was performed and tried as much as I could to keep the anchorage provided of the good occlusion of the posterior sectors of both sides.
- Curve of Spee leveled.
- Deep bite improved.