- Age: 17
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Full
Total Treatment Time
- 15 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 20
- Mandibulary: 20 + 27 = 47
Aligner Wear time
- 10 days
- Maxillary: Fixed/Bonded
- Mandibular: Fixed/Bonded
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Anterior crossbite corrected
- Significant improvement of overjet
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- I used the spaces the patient had to perform an anterior retraction and correct the midlines with good posterior engagement.
- This treatment brought good results in the first phase but was not enough.
- I made a second treatment plan with inferior distalization.
- In the second treatment plan, all the results were accomplished.