- Age: 24
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Full
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 31
- Mandibulary: 31
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Other clear
- Mandibular: Other clear
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Overjet improved
- Significant improvement of overbite
- Midlines coincident
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- Through the expansion, it was possible to give the arches a parabolic shape, solve the crowding and improve the smile line.
- The incisive retraction, as well as the intrusion, allowed to achieve an adequate overjet and overbite.
- The collaboration and discipline of the use of the aligners were vital to achieving the proposed objectives.