- Age: 33
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Moderate
Total Treatment Time
- 10 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 20 + 14 = 34
- Mandibulary: 20 + 17 = 37
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Fixed/Bonded
- Mandibular: Fixed/Bonded
- Class I relationship maintained
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- All front teeth were well aligned with normal angulation.
- Upper and lower arch were improved with an ovoid shape.
- The gummy smile was improved and achieved a Hollywood full smile which the patient was very happy with.
- The curve of Spee was completely leveled.