- Age: 33
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Full
Total Treatment Time
- 24 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 40 + 13 = 53
- Mandibulary: 25 + 13 = 38
Aligner Wear time
- 10 Days
- Maxillary: Other clear
- Mandibular: Other clear
- Class II relationship maintained
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- This is a typical skeletal Class II malocclusion treated by orthodontic camouflage, aiming at full Class II molars by extracting upper first premolars.
- Two upper first premolars were extracted to gain space for upper anterior teeth retraction.
- IPR was used on lower anterior teeth to level the arch.
- Two TADs were used to help intrusion and torque control of upper anterior teeth.
- Clincheck is very useful in treatment planning for orthodontic camouflage and the result is predictable with smart track aligners.
- Since the patient was very satisfied with the treatment outcome and the midline shift was not her concern, I did not ask for more additional aligners.