- Age: 46
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Full
Total Treatment Time
- 26 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 22 + 17 + 20 = 59
- Mandibulary: 50 + 17 + 20 = 87
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Vivera retainer
- Mandibular: Vivera retainer
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Anterior crossbite corrected
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Overjet improved
- Significant improvement of overjet
- Midlines coincident
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Arch form improved
- Sequential distalization combined with Class III elastic has been performed to resolve the anterior cross-bite.
- After establishing normal overjet, the dental midline was corrected by differential IPR and elastics to compensate for the skeletal asymmetry.
- Overcorrection of lingual root torque at lower interior teeth was designed to avoid periodontal damage.