- Age: 25
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Full
Total Treatment Time
- 19 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 61 + 17 = 78
- Mandibulary: 61 + 17 = 78
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Other clear
- Mandibular: Other clear
- Class I relationship maintained
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Deepbite improved
- Overjet improved
- Significant improvement of overbite
- Significant improvement of overjet
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- Distalize molars to retract anterior teeth.
- Align lower arch to correct the rotation and improve the arch form.
- Shift upper midline to left by 0.5mm.
- Intrude lower incisors, level curve of Spee.
- IPR Upper and lower anterior teeth, reduce black triangle space.