- Age: 21
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Teen
Total Treatment Time
- 23 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 35 + 37 + 12 = 84
- Mandibulary: 35 + 37 + 12 = 84
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Fixed/Bonded
- Mandibular: Fixed/Bonded
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Midlines coincident
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- The patient has a Class III tendency.
- I planned extrusion of upper incisors and IPR on lower incisors to make normal overjet and overbite.
- Class III elastics were used during treatment time.
- The upper right canine was rotated, root mesial position, and highly positioned.
- I needed an additional attachment for extrusion and position of 1.3. at 1st and 2nd additional aligners.