- Age: 14
- Gender: male
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Comprehensive
Total Treatment Time
- 13 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 49
- Mandibulary: 49
Aligner Wear time
- 10 days
- Maxillary: Vivera retainer
- Mandibular: Vivera retainer
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Posterior crossbite corrected
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Deepbite improved
- Overjet improved
- Significant improvement of overbite
- Significant improvement of overjet
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- Patient presented with super Cl I molar relationship.
- Upper arch constrict.
- Lower arch square with severe crowding.
- Lower midline deviation.
- Lower molars distalization was used to gain space and to achieve Cl I molar relationship.
- Upper arch expansion was used to correct the arch shape.
- Lower midline deviation was corrected.
- No additional aligners were used.