- Age: 19
- Gender: male
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Comprehensive
Total Treatment Time
- 11 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 21 + 14 = 35
- Mandibulary: 21 + 14 = 35
- Maxillary: Fixed/Bonded
- Mandibular: Fixed/Bonded
- Class I relationship achieved
- Class I relationship maintained
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Posterior crossbite corrected
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Expansion of the maxilla was done.
- After the expansion when the first aligner was set, the midline shift was corrected.
- Only Invisalign without any other appliance or need for elastics was used for the preparation.
- Over correction of the posterior crossbite was planned with additional aligners.
- Cant of the upper arch was corrected without any other appliance or miniscrews.