- Age: 28
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Full
Total Treatment Time
- 31 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 38 + 16 = 54
- Mandibulary: 39 + 16 = 55
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Fixed/Bonded
- Mandibular: Fixed/Bonded
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Deepbite improved
- Significant improvement of overbite
- Midlines coincident
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- Sequential distalization and expansion of upper arch.
- IPR on upper and lower incisors.
- Leveling of COS by intrusion of incisors and extrusion of premolars.
- Class II elastic between upper canines and lower molars.