- Age: 8
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign First
Total Treatment Time
- 14 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 30 + 30 + 29 = 89
- Mandibulary: 30 + 30 + 29 = 89
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Fixed/Blonded
- Mandibular: Fixed/Blonded
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- Arch expansion achieved
- Arch form improved
- Class I relationship achieved
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Functional overjet and overbite
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- The camouflage orthodontic treatment of this severe skeletal class II patient contains two elements: 1) use MA; 2) arch expansion.
- Use MA to guide the mandible forward.
- Invisalign offered an effective arch expansion effect.
- Arch coordination was very important for the ClinCheck treatment plan.