- Age: 8
- Gender: male
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign First
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 36 + 18 + 16 = 70
- Mandibulary: 36 + 16 + 16 = 68
Aligner Wear time
- 6-7 days
- Maxillary: Other Clear
- Mandibular: Other Clear
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch expansion achieved
- Arch form improved
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Class I relationship achieved
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Functional overjet and overbite
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- Posterior crossbite corrected
- Expansion of both arches resolved crowding and created spaces for erupting permanent teeth.
- Optimized attachment was used to correct severe rotation of UR2.
- Spaces between upper incisors were closed.
- The deep overbite was improved significantly by intrusion of lower incisor.
- Overjet was decreased by class II elastics.
- Upper midline is on the facial midline.
- Correction of lower midline will be addressed in the Phase II treatment.