- Age: 15
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Teen
Total Treatment Time
- 18 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 41 + 9 + 8 = 58
- Mandibulary: 41 + 9 + 8 = 58
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Fixed/Bonded
- Mandibular: Fixed/Bonded
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Anterior crossbite corrected
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Significant improvement of overbite
- Significant improvement of overjet
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- Expand and sequential distalization on upper arch.
- Level COS by intrusion of incisors and extrusion of premolars
IPR on lower incisors.
- Class II elastic on both sides.
- At 2nd additional aligners, Class II elastic on right side and Class III elastic on left for midline correction.