- Age: 15
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Teen
Total Treatment Time
- 18 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 36 + 12 + 10 = 58
- Mandibulary: 36 + 9 + 10 = 55
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Other clear
- Mandibular: Other clear
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Significant improvement of overbite
- Significant improvement of overjet
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- Invisalign is good for molar distalization and expansion.
- The upper left first molar was distally moved by 2.7mm and the upper right first molar was distally moved by 1.2mm.
- Class II elastics were used to enhance maxillary anchorage and help retract upper incisors.
- The upper and lower arches were expanded by 1.2mm per side at the posterior area.
- Upper and lower midlines were both adjusted.