- Age: 23
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Submission Option: Invisalign Moderate
Total Treatment Time
- 12 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 9 + 19 = 28
- Mandibulary: 20 + 19 = 39
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Vivera retainer
- Mandibular: Vivera retainer
- Class I relationship maintained
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Significant improvement of overbite
- Significant improvement of overjet
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- At first, the patient didn't want to expand because she was afraid of getting a "big face", so I decided to correct crowding and deep bite only.
- After getting significant improvement results patient agreed to expand both aches to reduce the buccal corridor.
- Gingivectomy was performed to increase the crown length and correct the gummy smile.
- Teeth whitening.
- Simple bonding to change the shape of #11 and #21 from oval to rectangular