- Age: 13
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Teen
Total Treatment Time
- 12 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 39 + 17 = 56
- Mandibulary: 39 + 17 = 56
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Other clear
- Mandibular: Other clear
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Deepbite improved
- Significant improvement of overbite
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- Coordinate the width of the upper and lower arch.
- Achieve class I molar and canine relationship.
- Midline coincident.
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved.
- Aesthetic smile line achieved.