- Age: 10
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign First
Total Treatment Time
- 12 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 46
- Mandibulary: 46
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Other
- Mandibular: Other
- Class I relationship achieved
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Midlines coincident
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
The results of this first phase of interceptive treatment were achieved by:
- Maxillary and mandibular expansion.
- Coordination of movements between the dental arches
- Rotation of first permanent molars
- Expansion by stages, beginning with first permanent molars.
- Coronary proclination of incisors.
- The root movements were planned very carefully in order to take care of the dental germs of the permanent teeth.
- An excellent commitment of the patient and her parents with the treatment.