- Age: 22
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Comprehensive
Total Treatment Time
- 8 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 25
- Mandibulary: 25
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Other clear
- Mandibular: Other clear
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Deepbite improved
- Significant improvement of overbite
- Significant improvement of overjet
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- This patient appeared to have Class II malocclusion on both sides.
- Excessive overjet and deep bite with gingival impingement.
- Class II elastics with simultaneous staging were adopted to reduce treatment time.
- Very satisfactory results were achieved with one set of Invisalign aligners.