- Age: 12
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Comprehensive
Total Treatment Time
- 11 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 36
- Mandibulary: 32
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Hawley
- Mandibular: Hawley
- Class I relationship achieved
- Deepbite improved
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- In this teen case, simultaneous distalization with arch expansion was prescribed.
- With early use of 4-6 oz elastics, class I canine/molar relationship was achieved in 11 months.
- Smartforce features contributed well to root parallelism.
- No additional aligners were prescribed after the first set of aligners.