- Age: 38
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Submission Option: Invisalign Full
Total Treatment Time
- 36 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 77 + 37 + 7 = 121
- Mandibulary: 77 + 37 + 7 = 121
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Other clear
- Mandibular: Other clear
- Class II relationship maintained
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Significant improvement of overbite
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- The bite ramp was used to adjust the deep bite by intruding the upper and lower incisor.
- It was very work in the case with deep bite and without deep overjet.
- Class II elastic was used to help maintain the molar relationship when space closure.
- The power ridge was very helpful to change the torque of the upper incisor.