Class I, Class II div 1, Posterior crossbite, Increased overjet, Open bite, Narrow arches, Asymmetric arches, Mandibular midline deviation, Rotations, Spacing
Leveling Curve of Spee,
Phase I treatment / Interceptive
Courtesy of Dr V. Aranguibel Newman, 2022
- Age: 9
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign First
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 34
- Mandibulary: 34
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Fixed/Bonded
- Mandibular: Fixed/Bonded
- Class I relationship achieved
- Class I relationship maintained
- Posterior crossbite corrected
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Arch form improved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- Molar and canine arch expansion.
- Spee curve leveled.
- Lower molar intrusion and upper molar extrusion.
- Upper incisors palatal torque and extrusion.
- Tooth eruption compensation in 2.3, 2.4 y 3.3.