- Age: 47
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Comprehensive
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 20
- Mandibulary: 16
Aligner Wear time
- 10 days
- Maxillary: Vivera
- Mandibular: Vivera
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Class I relationship maintained
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Functional overjet and overbite
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Significant improvement of overbite
- Expansion of posterior teeth.
- IPR to alleviate crowding and to retrocline upper and lower anterior teeth.
- Intrusion mainly on lower anterior teeth and some on upper anterior teeth (Invisalign G8 features).
- Root palatal torque and buccal crown torque of maxillary canines and premolars to improve arch form.