- Age: 7
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign First
Total Treatment Time
- 12 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 20 + 14 + 14 = 48
- Mandibulary: 20 + 10 + 10 = 40
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Hawley
- Mandibular: Hawley
- Class I relationship maintained
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- Invisalign treatment is good for arch expansion in mixed dentition stage.
- Normal overjet and overbite relationships were achieved.
- The upper and lower midlines were both adjusted.
- The upper and lower arches were expanded by 2.5mm per side at the posterior and canine areas.
- The lip posture was much better after correction of diastema of upper front teeth.