- Age: 11
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Teen
Total Treatment Time
- 15 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 60
- Mandibulary: 30
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Other
- Mandibular: Other
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Arch form improved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- Distalization and expansion were performed to create space for ideal canine impacted eruption.
- Eruption compensation over 1.3 to guide the path for eruption.
- Distalization in upper arch was performed to achieve Class I, and midline correction.
- Once the space for the impacted canine was created and it began to erupt, an elastic was used from a button on the buccal surface to the aligner to extrude this tooth.
- No additional aligners were used.