- Age: 13
- Gender: male
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Comprehensive
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 55 + 20 = 75
- Mandibulary: 55 + 20 = 75
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Vivera retainer
- Mandibular: Vivera retainer
- Class I relationship achieved
- Posterior crossbite corrected
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Deepbite improved
- Significant improvement of overbite
- Midlines coincident
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- This is a Class II division 2, deep bite with posterior buccal crossbite case.
- Upper sequential distalization and simulation jump with full-time Class II elastics were used to achieve Class I relation.
- Stage the upper anterior teeth movements as 1. Procline, 2. Intrude, 3. Retract.