- Age: 33
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Teen
Total Treatment Time
- 23 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 51 + 28 + 15 = 94
- Mandibulary: 51 + 28 + 15 = 94
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Other clear
- Mandibular: Other clear
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Overjet improved
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Distalization of lower molar and procline lower anteriors to get space to align lower teeth;
- distalizaion upper molar to achieve Class Ⅰ and align anteriors;
- since lower needs distalization, TADs were used to increase anchorage on A/B/C;
- added LRT to get proper U incisors inclination;
- IPR on lower to correct Bolton discrepancy and black triangle.
- Intruding anterior and extruding posteriors to level curve of Spee;
- extruding 1.2 to improve smile Arc.
- Slightly expanding U&L arch to improve the width of the smile.
- Using Align Defalcult V-patter to distalization to get efficiency and efficiency balance;
- adding LRT and procline U anteriors then intruding and traction to increase the predictability.