- Age: 43
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Comprehensive
Total Treatment Time
- 15 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 23 + 21 = 44
- Mandibulary: 23 + 21 = 44
Aligner Wear time
- 10 days
- Maxillary: Vivera retainer
- Mandibular: Vivera retainer
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Posterior crossbite corrected
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Overjet improved
- Significant improvement of overbite
- Significant improvement of overjet
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- Patient presented with a scissor bite on quadrants 1 and 4.
- Median diastema.
- Lower midline shifted to the left.
- Severe attrition on lower posterior segment.
- Elastics were used to enhance correcting scissor bite.
- Crowns on lower 6s and 7s were done at the end of treatment.