- Age: 17
- Gender: male
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Comprehensive
Total Treatment Time
- 13 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 28 + 11 = 39
- Mandibulary: 29 + 11 = 40
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Fixed/Bonded
- Mandibular: Fixed/Bonded
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- Expansion and coordination of both arches were the priorities of the treatment plan.
- IPR applied on both arches between incisors and premolars.
- Proclination of upper and lower incisors.
- Extrusion of upper and lower incisors.